Is it another scam & fake site for making online money by un-earthy get rich quick shortcut methods?

No !! Absolutely not.

The sole purpose of this site is, to grab your finger & bring you step by step at the right path of success. Here you will get most of the free methods for online earning.

For better understanding, you must know about me.

Myself Prabhat Pandey. I am just an ordinary common man. In 2008 I came across a site which gave me a spark in my eyes. I felt, if I do it, I can be free from 9 to 5. But when I started it, then I realize that it was not that easy as described. At that time, I was a newbie. You can say I was a Dummy.

Till then, I was searching methods for online earning, without spending any money. I often found some ways, but they were too slow. Most of them were scam, fake or trap.

After struggling for almost two years, I found that there are no ways to reach at legit and real path without spending money.

So I started spending some money. Now the situation became worst. I was spending money, time as well as my energy too. And got ….. more DISAPPOINTED

But, during this period, I understood that, the most authentic way for constant online earning is to make a website. That website should be based on your passion.

I decided to make a website, but what should be the topic? I have heard many times that everyone has some talent within him. So I must be having some….

All of a sudden, I got it. I have much interest in paranormal things like UFO, Pyramid, Mantra, Yoga etc. So, I decided to make a site on this topic.

At the same time, I thought, I have vast knowledge about Ayurveda (Herbal Treatment) and Astrology. So I decided to add these topics in my site.

As you know that, I am a Mechanical Engineer, and at our organization there were many seminar and workshop were held on the topic of quality concept like 5S, TQM, Quality Circle,TPM, Lean, and 6 Sigma. I was the main Hero of these seminars as I won many prizes. So, I also added these topics in this site.

 But, that was not enough, also I added a social interaction page, where any viewer can upload there relative material for another viewer.


That website cost me approximate $500.

Please guess, What would be the result of my site……


That become ……… Superrrr………………..Flop!!

BUT WHY??

That was the most authentic way!!
       .
I analyze a few reasons
1.     My Site was too hooch- pouch. Also that was not focused at any topic.
2.     At social interaction page many spammers were dropping their spam content everyday.
3.     After making site, I come to know that this site should be submitted to search engine, and do many more things for getting more traffic.
4.     After completing of my site, I was facing many technical problems like “how to edit post at FTP”      

So now (2015), I think, I should help those person, who are just like me; A Total Newbie.
They start their online business with great energy and enthusiasm but when they feel hindrance or become stuck, and then they leave this golden opportunity.
I want to give them, a step by step help with mostly free methods.

This is the motto of my website.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Money For Free © 2015. All Rights Reserved-::-Design by SRN Web Design-::- About Us-::- Privacy Policy -::- SiteMap
Top